4 Brand New Genuine Neutrik NL8FC Locking eight-pole High-Load Speakon Connector Cable End...
8 pole cable connector, latch lock, chuck type strain relief for cables 8 - 20 mm diameter, 30 A continuous per contact
The industry-standard for loudspeaker connections offer extremely reliable and robust cable connectors with a reliable locking system. They feature solid contacts with screw-type terminals including a stranded wire protection which offer also solder termination.
Features & Benefits
- Current rating 30 A rms continuous
- Reliable and robust, easy and fast to assemble
- Contacts are touch proof and meet all safety requirements (IEC, UL, CSA)
- Accurate and dependable twist lock latching system "Quick Lock"
- High impact material for insert and housing, long-lasting and dependable
- Chuck type strain relief system for secure clamping of cable
A new generation of loudspeaker amplifier system: The Speakon Loudspeaker/Amplifier connection system was designed with high power audio systems in mind. These connections were developed for frequently connected/disconnected systems in which operator and equipment safety, versatility and simplicity in addition to fail-safe, long life audio/electrical termination integrity are emphasized. Features: 4 and 8 contacts, solderless terminations with quick and easy assembly, field service ability, robust and unbreakable