(1) Genuine Neutrik NE8FDV-Y110 EtherCon Vertical IDC110 Punch Down D Style Panel Mount with Nickel Housing.
The etherCON Series is a ruggadized and lockable RJ45 connector system, optimized for proaudio, video and lightning network applications. The chassis connectors are shaped to fit into standardized panels out of the entertainment industry.
The D-Series offers the most rugged design of the etherCON series and is perfectly suitable for panel mount and the installer market.
Panel mount receptacle with IDC 110 punch down terminals, D-shape metal flange with latch lock, max. panel thickness 4 mm. Mounting screws included.
A new generation of ruggedized RJ45 connectors. EtherCon Series is available shielded or unshielded and is compatible for use with 10 Base-T systems. The EtherCon series is especially developed for, but not limited to, audio and stage applications including DMX systems. Nevertheless the operational area of EtherCon is not limited to the entertainment industry. The EtherCon male cable connector carrier is a robust diecast shell with a unique metal chuck-type strain relief for optimal cable and plug protection. The female chassis connector is based on the proven Neutrik A/B and D series connectors with the secure latching system.Features & Benefits:
- Accommodates NE8MC* or any standard RJ45 plug
- Approved latch lock system
- Mountable from the front or rear of the panel
- Complies with Cat 5e according to TIA / EIA 568B and ISO / IEC 11801 standard
- Selectable ground - panel connection
- Easy and quick mounting using Krone punch down terminals
When You Think of Neutrik
We Are The Connector People!