(One) Brand New Genuine Neutrik NAC3MX-W powerCON TRUE1 Locking Male Cable Connector. (Power OUT)
The powerCON TRUE1 is Neutrik's first true mains connector with breaking capacity according to IEC 60320. The lockable system of single phase connectors is designed for 16 A, 250 V.
powerCON TRUE1 is a complete system including inlet and outlet couplers for easy daisy-chaining of equipment. For high density requirements a unique duplex chassis connector combines an inlet and outlet coupler. The cable connectors are available for self-termination or as a ready-made cord set. The cord set with over-molded cable connectors offers protection class IP65 in the mated condition. The highly reliable Neutrik Twist-Lock locking system prevents inadvertent disconnection.
- True mains connector with breaking capacity (CBC)
- Lockable 16 A (USA: 20 A) single phase connector
- Easy and reliable twist lock system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Unique Neutrik cable retention
- CB und ENEC certified according to IEC 60320
- UL recognized components
When You Think of Neutrik
We Are The Connector People!