(Pair) Brand New Genuine Neutrik NP2X 1/4in Mono Phone Plug Nickel Contacts & Nickel Shell & Neutrik NL2FX 2 Pole Inline Female Speakon Connector
The X series heavy duty professional phone plug improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4" plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch). The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip. The X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks.
2 pole cable connector, chuck type strain relief, intermates with 2 and 4 pole chassis connector and makes contact with +1/-1
The industry-standard for loudspeaker connections offer extremely reliable and robust cable connectors with a reliable locking system. They feature solid contacts with screw-type terminals including stranded wire protection which also offer solder termination.
Features & Benefits
- Current rating 40 A continuous, 50 A audio signal with 50% duty cycle
- Only 3 parts, easy to assemble
- High impact materials – long-lasting and reliable
- Easy and extremely precise locking system "Quick Lock"
- 1 piece strain relief, chuck for 6 to 10 mm cable O.D.
- Improved grip on latch
- Mates with all available speakON products
When You Think of Neutrik
We Are The Connector People!