1 Brand New PROCO SOUND AOD-FAN3-2XM
The AOD-FAN3-2XM provides one RJ45 Dante® input and two Neutrik NC3MXX-B XLR analog outputs. Using ProCo's rugged extrusion channels and hand soldered 3 foot analog audio tails.
This ProCo module provides simple connection of analog equipment to a Dante® network or Dante® enabled device.
It is compatible with ANY Dante® ecosystem and provides line level analog audio to output devices.
- Dante®-audio input
- Two channels of analog output
- Rugged aluminum extrusion housing
- Resilient cable strain relief
- Neutrik® black and gold plated XLR male connectors
- 3 foot ProCo MIC3 balanced cable with braided shield
- RJ45 metal connector with integrated LED's
- 1 year limited warranty
- Input connector - 1, RJ45 (Ethernet)
- Output connectors - 2, NC3MXX-B male XLR
- Power Consumption less than 2 watts
- PoE (power-over-ethernet) (Required) - Class 1 802.3af PoE PD compliant
- Output level (Balanced) - +4 dBu @ 12 db headroom
- Output impedance - 150 ohm balanced or 75 ohm un-balanced
- Frequency response - 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+/- 0.5 dB)
- Dynamic range - > 100dB
- Signal to noise - > 100dB
- Total harmonic distortion - < 0.05% @ +4 dBu
- Channel separation - > 100 dB
- Channel matching - < 0.25 dB
- Channels - 1 channel
- Sample rate - 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz (default) and 96 kHz
- Bit depth - 24 bits
- Network speed - 100 Mbps
This item Generally Ships The Next Business Day Direct From Either Rapco's Facitlity in Jackson Missouri (Southeast Missouri) Or From There Texas Facility. They Will Ship From Whichever Plant Gets You Your Product The Quickest. Transit Times Vary From 2-6 Business Days, Depending On Your Location With Respect To The Origin Shipment.
When You Think of Music
We Are The Sound People!